The Otaku's Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Otaku's Basement

A place where you can discuss anything remotely anime, manga and video game related.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being Human

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennie
Admin
Jennie

Number of posts : 109
Quote : The nice man tickled me. ^.^
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Being Human Empty
PostSubject: Being Human   Being Human I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:43 am

Being Human is a British television drama/horror/comedy series, broadcast on BBC Three. You can watch it on iPlayer, but you cn find Torrents out there too.

It's about three twenty-something characters sharing a house in Bristol, trying to live a normal social life, despite being a ghost, a werewolf and a vampire.

But with unwelcome intruders into their world, rumblings about an impending revolution from the vampire underworld and constant threats of exposure – on top of the usual issues faced by young people surrounding love, work and mates – the only thing they may be able to rely on in their heightened world, is each other.

I'm a huge fan of the show so far, but I seem to be the only person (besides Robin and his sister) to have watched any.

Has anyone else heard of the show? I really do recommend it. It's one of my favorites this year so far.
Back to top Go down
http://aerry-chan.blogspot.com/
Whitey

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Being Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Human   Being Human I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:20 am

nope :S
Back to top Go down

Being Human
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Otaku's Basement :: TV and Live Action :: British-
Jump to: